Wednesday 16 November 2011

The Second One

Finally met another female! She may be a student but she still counts! She seems cool, and will hopefully help her out with work once she has finished her study :)
Really hope I get to meet some NICE female investigators at the Christmas "do" at work in a couple of weeks, I emphasise the word "nice" since I have all ready learned that this is a back stabbing industry. Well not necessarily back stabbing but even though we investigators follow the dodgey people, but be careful what you say around other investigators...I'm the victim of a fellow investigator slipping a few words into what he thought was a genuine conversation with a female investigator whom works for the same company....now she doesn't like me because I guess I was given some opportunities she used to have and now if I ever work with her, I need to watch my back. Seriously if you ever consider this profession think carefully to what you're getting yourself in for. It isn't the usual office cat fights, it's a matter of fighting to keep your career and your good reputation.

On other news...I've started writing a book, nothing major, nothing too glitzy but it will be along the lines of Investigation in the fictional world. A story line where a girl gets wrapped up in the world of Investigation and find her self being threatened by an unknown source. Kinda hope to make it a series of books, based in Australia of course. Have so far written three chapters...I myself am not happy with it, but the select few who have read it so have (all 4 people) have liked it, so unless they are just being kind, it must be ok. Wouldn't know what to do after I finish it, guess I'll have to use Google to find that answer.

Received a text message from a friend today informing me he will be unreachable for a while since he's being posted to a ship, so if I want to reach him to try email :( kinda weird knowing that a friend will be out there somewhere and the only way to reach him in this technological world will be by email. Was really happy when I found out he was going to be posted in Sydney, was sad knowing he was going away now he's off shore. Guess I was glad knowing that a friend from my old life was going to be with me in my new one, now he's left, and all ties are back in Adelaide. I really miss my friends. They say you can't chose your family, but the truth is - you can.

Not looking forward to tomorrow...it's going to be a difficult job, it makes you hate life when you know the person you are watching is surveillance aware. Even more hiding in the shadows. Least I know I'm good at what I do, clients are starting to ask for me, so guess it's a sign I'm doing right by them :) Still nervous for December 2nd...the stuff they said they would send hasn't come through yet :(

Well that's enough for now
Will keep you posted
Bunny
xx

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete