Wednesday 25 January 2012

The Eleventh One

Well I don't know about you people BUT I have been extremely busy :)

So remember my last post where I got to be a ninja and was possibly on Asian TV?? WELL I got to do him again! This time I got permission to use a second investigator...the best of the best was given to me. I was actually pretty scared, this meant another oldie to impress.

So well he was late, and we didn't even see the person I had to watch enter the building...so I canvassed the area including the bike parking lot and just my luck his motorbike wasn't even there...so we canvassed the car park attached to the building he was in...not there...finally as a last resort we checked the floor level and we observed him inside. So we came to the conclusion that he drove and he parked his car inside the car park attached to the building. Thus I moved my car inside this car park and the 2nd agent moved theirs to a 5 minute loading zone (he was there for half an hour) after the hour I got the phone call advising what he was wearing and that he was departing, also that he told the rehab provider that he walked from MADEUPSUBURB to the appointment...yeh well he said that last time so pffft. I called the 2nd investigator and he was like ok cool "GET OUT OF YOUR CAR HE's ON FOOT!"

Gosh Darnit!

So I bolt from my car and run down the side street and see the 2nd Investigator pointing in the direction he went and then get back in his car....do you know how hard it is to film whilst running talking on the phone...yeh it doesn't work. So the routine is sprint up the hill-stop-film-sprint across busy traffic-stop film-he stops at an ATM-catch your breath, then film-bolt up another hilly main road-stop-duck-hide-film. I did this for about 6km...(thanks to an Iphone app I know this) followed him all the way to MADEUPSUBURB where he then got into an old crappy vehicle!! The 2nd investigator whistled for me to get in so I ran for the passenger seat before he could reverse and see me. We then followed this tricky (insert mean B word) all around the city, and I mean around the outskirts and then through it and then around it and out again, and then through tunnels around beaches. We went through 5 red lights, the wrong way up a one way, did 80 in a 50 zone, and pretty much cut a lot of people off (apologies if one of those persons was you) we managed to do this until he finally settled into his residence..located here was his bike along with another vehicle.

Would have loved to have stayed and watched him a while but my other investigator had his own work to get on with...which he mentioned A LOT...so I was like hmm well ok so I got dropped off at another adjoining suburb and he departed. I got to catch a ferry back to the city...first time for everything in this gig. Was quite nice actually.

The good thing about working with established investigators is that they have a heck of a lot more contacts that they feel free to give when you ask certain questions so have made some queries and cross fingers something new comes up :)

Helped another investigator today...didn't get to meet him though. I took care of the city stuff and was asked to catch the train back with her. So I did. Pity, he seemed really nice. Hopefully will work with him again.

In other news the weather is perfect right now for surveillance! It's summer and it is raining! How awesome is that! Also if you haven't seen the movie Warhorse...I suggest you do, I know it has nothing related to surveillance but it's a really good movie.

Stay cool!

Bunny
xx

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, what part of Borehorse was a good movie? Apart from the ending credits...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha nice! My partners reply to this "I thought it was pretty decent" guess you're more of an action fan?

    ReplyDelete