Saturday 20 April 2013

Insert cool BLOG title here"__________"

It's getting COLD!!!!!

You know your life is EXTREMELY exciting when you start cheering about the cooler weather because you can have easy going surveillance times! Boo ya! I'm legit actually wearing a jumper right now that's nice and snugly and warm! Thank you UNE! Did I mention that it's pink?

Any who... have you ever had one of those jobs that just never seems to END!! I mean don't get me wrong, I love working and I love the fact that I have plenty of hours but I mean c'mon a lil change up would be fantastic....however having said that, this one did get interesting. So this obs I'm on, have been doing it for a while now and seriously thought this guy was boring and then . . . BAM body builder competitions! SO I've come to the conclusion that after a day of spending my time walking around and waiting for my subject to come to the stage... (which he didn't!!....but my gut instinct tells me he'll be competing tomorrow) I'm like pro and the whole body building thing...being muscular is great but then there is over kill...when I'm staring at your neck and it's not fat rolls but lumps of muscle with a mad vein like popping out and I can see it like moving....well man that is just a mad how bout you STOP! Don't get me wrong, being healthy is fantastic but man o man.... veins...ugh! Also I noticed that exercise freaks (well the ones at this expo anyway) have no internal compass... everyone seemed to be walking around and stopping and bumping into everyone, and I was just standing there watching thinking to myself, do I bump into people to "blend in" or just continue to stand here....I chose the stand here option as I'm fair sure with my luck I'd just knock myself unconscious on someone's elbow.

I'm hoping tomorrow will be fun, and I'm crossing my fingers that my subject competes cos it will be the first time any subject of mine has specifially chosen to stand half naked in front of a mad cheering crowd...PSYCH YOUR WAY OUT OF THAT ONE! Having said that, it begs the question of the intelligence level of the case managers....so we have a person who is scared to go outside but openly tells you that he is competing in body building....do people actually listen? Or do they just go "oh yeh hang on that's right, you're fraudulent as f**k better get some surveillance". Meh I'm cheering.

Conducting obs for a "new" company and a "new" client next week, crossing my fingers all goes well so I can count on future work and hopefully make my mate look bad ass in the surveillance industry.

SO question to all the Aussie investigators out there.... Is there much work out in Armidale/Tamworth NSW... I ask this because I only just came back from my intensive school at uni and I AM IN LOVE with the actual town! It is gorgeous! Plus I met some really cool uni students and be awesome to get to know them better, and after speaking to a lot of other students it would appear to be VERY beneficial to do at least a trimester on campus... live the whole uni life thing... SO if you are an Aussie and have some intel...please contact me, it would be very much appreciated.

Anyway, I'm going to leave it here and relax in this awesome hotel room do my field notes and chillax before day two of muscular-men-a-mania....

More to come!

Bunny
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment