Saturday 17 December 2011

The Seventh one

Well the year is winding down and many of us are starting to relax and enjoy the festive season. This for me is pure gold! Whilst you're chillaxing with your beer and grub I'm filming you cooking that BBQ in the park...and you claim you can't leave your house pffft. Only down side to this gig is that the people who give us the work are winding down as well and taking breaks soooo less work, or even worse...NO communication. Communication is key when it comes to doing surveillance especially with the people who gave you the gig, they want a certain outcome so you need to communicate as much as possible and keep then constantly in the loop! Whilst this is necessary most of the time the client doesn't answer their phone or don't reply to emails...they make me hate life.

Dislike life very much at the moment right now, with a big work load it means I can't fly home for the holidays..one client even wants me to work Christmas Eve and boxing day...demanding much. My partner has gone back to his homeland for the holidays too, so our first chrissy isn't even spent together :( On a brighter note, just so I'm not alone these holidays I flew a family member up to hang with me. Which makes surveillance time go even quicker when you get to have endless fun conversations.

The weather in my location is helping make life easy, it's and Aussie summer and it's raining and cloudy! Love it! But no seriously sun if you are reading this, please stay away for just a little while longer.

OMG bought a new camera and I am in love! Seriously look up the old school Sony Bloggie, not the new version crap but the one with the swivel head. For all those investigators out there using a key chain camera...drop that crap aside and pick this up! Way easier to use, and you can actually see what you are filming and it is small and discreet. Why buy a fake camera phone, or pen or sunglasses when you can use this?! Ebay I'm fair sure is the only place you can still pick them up. So do yourself a favour and take a look.

I'm noticing that social network sites are my new best friend. Seriously with the new generation of telling ppl everything you are doing every minute of the day is like an invitation that says me "hey man so I'm making this easy for you, seriously, come find me" ...so cheers for that, keep up the good work! People these days are so free on giving up personal information, you'd be surprised what you can find once you start looking. The other day I found one claimant on YouTube! and I was like nice one! Cheers man you just made my job sooo much easier! I actually laughed when I watched it, since in it he contradicts EVERYTHING he was claiming, it was pure gold!

Well I hope if you are reading this that you have a Very Merry Christmas! Don't drink and drive...seriously it's bad. Get lots of prezzies, hug a lot of rellies and get fat on good food!

Enjoy the festive season ppl!

Bunny
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment